Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, August 30, 2010

Staying Slim in Liberia



How are you guys? So I first need to ask a favor from mom and Riss. So I would ask that you could send me your testimonies about eternal families! We are having some problems with this lady and I think it would be good coming from you mom who is married and riss who will be married to me ha. Thanks that would be great.

So I am losing weight like crazy. Its nice. I think its cause I work out so hard and never eat. So we are having a baptism this weekend. I found out that we have to cancel one lady's. Come to find out she killed someone so that is something that needs to be resolved with the first pres. (This mom says YIKES!)

I got the package and I am in the same area so you can send another one to Liberia if you want ha. Oh, please I need cd's. That would be nice. Oh happy late b-day to b. So I am not the youngest any more. WAHOO!! A new kid is coming. So nothing really new has happened to me, kinda lame I know just working and chillin. So I was bored at church and I decided to see what I could read. Turns out I am a fast reader I read 2 Nephi and Jacob before I left church. I like 2 Nephi. It talks a lot about faith and prayer.

So I created a book called the book of divine inspiration ha. It is all the letters I have received. It's one of my favorite books.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am stoked you took riss to the lake. Sounds like you had fun.

We have lots of baptisms coming up. It is crazy I hope you get my pics and how is Caden? And everyone? Man I miss you guys but it wont be long till I am home. So I recorded me singing but I cant get it to send. Sorry this email is so lame I know I am boring. So I have a pic Christ on our door along with Riss and family so that when I am working out and about to leave the apartment, I can remember to work hard for the biggest loves in my life. Ha, I cant believe I say all this. I am making Elder Lowe walk slower, he is destroying my shoes with the power walking. Well I love you guys. Well that's it for the week. I love you all so much thanks for the support. Riss, thanks for the cd player.

Love your Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment