Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rain, Rain, Rain


Hello Family,



Ok I am so sick of hearing my emails suck. Ha I know I am in Africa with a crapola computer so get off of my back palease. Ha-ha. Last week I typed my email 5 times, elders lowes mom did not even get one so feel lucky. HOPE THIS IS GOOD!



So this week was great but oh so so crazy. Today is the first day it stopped raining. Finally cause the rain Is so depressing. I love the sunshine. We were out teaching and my umbrella broke so I was totally soaking wet. We got caught in like a tsunami, I swear to you that's how it rains here. Sorry that I complain so much, but I am in Africa! ha ha. It is getting better. It is nice that I am actually starting to see nice things cause I see so many crappy things every where.



It seems that a lot of people here in Africa have chastity problems. It is so sad that people do these kind of things. Sorry Caden but we actually don't have to find people being white and (extremely good looking), people come to us. People just show up at church and say we want to meet with you. We are like uh man we we'll try too fit you in. We have had to not go to everyone this week because every hour of all our days were full. People now have to wait more than one week to see us. I don't know what it is but the people just have absolutely nothing here so they want to change their lives I guess. Don't be worried but I am down to 265 in clothes J. I know looking good right. I am trying to send pics but no promises.



We left for church Sunday and we forgot our umbrella and, of course, it was pouring rain but oh well just get wet. We met up with a fam and this little black girl, cute little girl but anyway she is so little but she runs up to me and she grabs on to my pinky with all five fingers and walks with me for at least two miles to church while it is pouring. So Sunday was the first week I have gone to church soaking wet.



We had zone conference this week. It was good I got to meet up with elder Stott and reminisce on times of old. You may know Elder Lowe is the dl so I have the wonderful opportunity to go on splits every week. It is fun but hard because I have to pack my stuff across town all the time but its ok I guess. It just makes it hard to learn my own area. No one here has addresses. It's just this general shack area and you ask someone where people live. President Roggia is coming this week. He should bring letters, probably not packages though L . It will be weird to get letters that were directed to me in the mtc but I am so stoked. We have another couple of baptisms this weekend. It is going to be crazy. This guy is so ready. And this lady, Anne, we are teaching it is so frustrating cause she can hardly speak English and she can't read. So we have a little situation with a investigator we found out that she is having a little problems with chastity with a ward member!!! Uh these things drive me nuts. I cant even tell you . I got those pics ya. Well I am running out of things to say I am excited to read the letters. I read them when I get home. I have some things I am going to send home so you will get a package sometime things for you guys, it is cool. I am doing good. I am doing my best I promise. here Mom, dad and fam I love you guys. Thanks for your prayers and all the love you have for me. Thank you for looking out for Riss, she is awesome so it should be easy-o. Everything here is ended with o by the way. is Oh and our apartment is nice but not home :) Love you everyone, including Caden and Riss!!!



LOVE YOUR ELDER MOSS


MUCH LOVE FROM LIBERIA AFRICA





No comments:

Post a Comment