Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, September 6, 2010

Food - Yeah!!


So this week was pretty good for me.  I need to first start off by saying Happy Birthday to Sarah I hope it is well and I love you loads.

 

So this week we had a baptism.  I wish  could send you pictures but this computer is really dumb so  won't make you any promises. Oh my heck, so  got the package.  love it!  There is so much junk food that I will never be able to eat it all.  Just kidding, I  will.  Man this keyboard is terrible!  It is like an old typewriter.  Oh man, it frustrates me so much to be in Africa sometimes.  So I got the card reader.  It is nice but I love the the letters and pictures the most.  So snail mail turns out to be faster than we thought.  Your letter you sent took only 8 days to get here. So please send more like that.

 

So me and Elder Lowe are doing well.   Actually we are doing good enough that our branch is splitting, which is surprising because I have no idea who is going to be the branch pres.   I am getting so sick of Liberia time.  If you are not 30 min late you are way too early. You schedule appointments with people 30 min earlier than you want.

 

So I was reading today about priesthood blessings and it talks about how we need to plant the seed before we ask God to grow our corn.  Faith with out action is nothing. I like that it really makes you want to work.  So this one lady Lucia, she is on fire we have taught her 4 lessons in 2 visits she knows so much. And uncle ben, the one we baptized, his whole fam is coming  to the church.  I  love that.  It makes me so happy to see that. That's what I want to see from this mission.   Not how many baptisms but how many families we can get sealed. You can get to.

 

Dad thank you for your scriptures.  I love them, so you can keep them coming.  I always love to learn new things.  And thanks for raising me the way you did to love families and nothing else comes first. So many people can lose sight of that and its importance.  I really want to someday be the best husband the best father and have my kids love me and be sealed to them  forever.  That is my goal.  I would love nothing more . And it is because you taught me the importance and showed me how you love and respect mom.   

 

I arm wrestled a ghana army trainer and worked him ha.  Embarrassed him.  Just thought I would throw that in.  Well I love all you guys so much and Iwill be home  twice the man I was when I left.  Seriously,  keep up all your good.  I will talk to you next week.

 

Love Elder Moss

 

No comments:

Post a Comment