Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, February 27, 2012

Just Another Statistic!

Hi Family,
Not the greatest day. Got the dreaded email. I am now among the DJ statistics. As for the week and the new area, well - no water in the apartment and or power, no Americans in the area or in the zone for that matter. I was white washed into an area so I have to find all new investigators and learn all the members plus everything else I have to learn about the zone. Oh yeah, and teach the new district leader in our district. Hey, it's all good. This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use it as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. But what I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it! When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever leaving in it's place something that I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain and not a loss, good and not evil, success and not failure, so that I shall not regret the price that I have paid for it. The highest possible reward for my toil is not what I get from it but what I become by it.
The week was great filled with lots of learning!! Thanks for the support have a great week. Love you all.
Love, Elder Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment