Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, October 17, 2011

Hey family,

Well it's been another week. And I know that my last email was not good so I will try harder this time, but no promises. Once again my week was filled with a lot of events but to mention all of that would be boring. I guess I have a hard time writing a monologue about my week. But I am sure you want to know what's going on. So I guess it's a good thing that you are on Elder Neves mailing list. Sorry once again if this grammatically does not make sense this keyboard seems to work when it wants too. The weekend was kind of stressful, we had a baptism again but the one day I was praying that it would not rain guess what? It rained. The reason is we are teaching a family that lives so far up the hill and she is in a wheelchair. Although she was late (it was 10 min) what a testimony builder to see her and her brothers come up to the church muddy and dirty to the baptism with a smile on their face. I was privileged to have the opportunity to baptize them. What a spiritual experience baptism is. I think we take for granted our baptisms here because we do them so often and we forget that it is so important. Next week is the first week in some time that I will not be having a baptism. I can't believe how much work we have been able to accomplish and so fast. So my computer is not working well so I guess this is about what you are going to be privileged to get. So things are g oing here I guess you get your email from Elder Neves so you won't be to upset by this junky email. One of the trials we all have to go through by serving here. Yes I sent my camera stick with Elder Neves son. So this is it - I am tired of fussing with the computer. Love ya

love Elder Moss
While I was emailing Elder Moss back and forth, he told me that he hadpink eye and a nasty cold on top of the bad internet connection, hence the not so newsy email.

No comments:

Post a Comment