Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello family,
To be honest this is going to be short. I had one heck of a week and I don't have much nice to say. I have learned that when people are pushed against the wall, they will do anything to get out. You really learn the character of someone when they are in this position. And, the sad thing is that you learn that missionaries do not know what it means to have charity.

So I guess this is going to be basic. The new Liahona is cool. I know 2 people on the west Africa page. I know Prince Nyanforth and Tommy Abu. I baptized his daughter. I know them very well. Its cool to see us in there. A cool quote I heard from general conference is "every man who holds the priesthood, honor that priesthood."

So you asked what I would like in a package. Some breath spray or breath drops would be nice. We eat some funky things here so it would be great to be smelling nice for my own benefit. I like the drops.

This week in the Book of Mormon class we had 34 people. Man, that's a lot. My week was heavy with lots to do.

So this week no power, no water, no stove and musslims praying all night. That equals no sleep. What a good combination of things. I guess the reason we have no stove is because the knobs on the front keep catching on fire. So we had to stop using it. Then they replaced it with a broken one. I have been taking vitamins that Elder Lowe left behind. It makes me feel healthier.

So things are kickin' here. That's it for me. Love Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment