Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, May 16, 2011

Packages - Yahoo!

Hey family,
How was your week? My week was pretty good. Kind of crazy with the transfer business. So for all of you that did not get it. Yes I am staying again in my area. For my 5th transfer. But I know it will be alright. I just need to keep working hard and let the stones fall where they may. So guess what? I got my packages!! They are great except you are going to make me fat again! But I am not too mad because it is soo good. I loved everything. I know that you guys truly love me and I LOVE the sunglasses! People in my apartment just say that I am bluffing though. I just tell them that they are jealous because I am beautiful.

Mommy, I do need something though. It is a book called missionary pal, reference guide for missionaries and teachers, by Keith Marston. That would be awesome if you could find that. Thank you. Teaching this week was great. We had a few lessons and had a guy named Jones really open up to us. I felt really good that he had decided to turn his life around and to follow in the footsteps of our Savior. I commend him. So I have found that I have become quite the Sunday school teacher. Once again off the cuff, I taught an hour lesson in class because we did not have a teacher. I know you are shocked. Our branch loves us though. We have an office now with a/c and we eat in there every Sunday after all of our numerous meetings.

So my comp is Elder Tims. He is great and super enthusiastic about life. He is a good missionary and I am looking forward to growing from learning and working with him and becoming a better person.

So I guess you guys are seeing some of the crazy miracles at home that I see every day. Life is awesome if we just open our eyes. Funny story - in sacrament meeting they told me that I needed to bring a wife so that I can have a calling in the branch presidency because I have been there so long. They all laughed. I didn't find it so funny that I have been here so long but, oh well.

I have a question. Did kobe die. Just wondering. Oh you know the week that we had no water? They said we used 16600 gallons of water. I laughed so hard. I love Liberia. Hope all is well at home. I love you guys. Riss, I hope that school and the new place is great! Stay away from the boys though. Love ya fam!

Love Elder Kev Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment