Current Time In Sierra Leone

Monday, May 9, 2011

Great Phone Call

Hey family,

 

So the call was great, I am not going to lie. It lifted my spirits. Things here in the Liberia are going great. I don't really have much to complain about any more.  Ok maybe there are a few things that really chap my hide.  I love Elder Taylor but none of us in the house understand why he is progressing to trainer.  We don't know what's going on or why he progressed before the rest of us but all I can say is I hope that he learns from this experience.  I know that the Lord knows what he is doing so I guess I will just sit and try to enjoy my area yet again.

 

I guess the big news for me is I have gotten taller.  Crazy huh? I didn't think that I would but my pants are shorter.  I need size 36 pants and 34 long.   Yes I know I am fatter around than long stop, laughing at me.  So I really don't have a lot to say this week. Not much exciting has happened.  It seems like there was a lot of b-days going on there so happy day to every one.

 

We had another couple people baptized Sunday which made a nice busy Sunday.  We are pretty experienced now considering that I think I have been a part of 45 of them.  Crazy!  I am on track for my 100.  Man I love the gospel. But it can try my patience, well people can try my patience.  Why don't people understand the authority part of the gospel.  Anyway, the other day I was frustrated and I just said listen! This is the situation,  either all the churches are wrong and none are correct or one is correct and the rest are wrong. The man said so you are saying my church is wrong? I say YES!! Sorry but yes you don't have authority and neither did the person that baptized you.  I tried to explain that nice to him forever but it wouldn't work, so I told him straight.  Needless to say, he did not come Sunday but the good news is the people that were in the back round just listening intently came to  church and said they liked what we said.  So that is good.  Not much else fun happened. It is turning to rainy season I am stoked. Maybe it will cool down a bit . . .  When it rains then the sun shines and man it is hot.

 

Guess that's it . . . Talk to you next week.  I love you guys - keep the faith.

 

Love  Elder Moss



No comments:

Post a Comment