Current Time In Sierra Leone

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Travel Papers - Check!

Hello family,


Things here in Bo are great!! So you are probably wondering why I didn’t email yesterday. Here in Salone they come up with any excuse to take a day off from their busy schedule of doing nothing. So the holiday was …. Easter Monday! I think they should have an Easter Tuesday as well. Anyway, so you get your email today.


The week was great and bittersweet. Some good friends are going home but it is ok because they must first go home for me to be next to go home. I am trying to keep my foot on the gas. I am just hoping the car doesn’t run out of gas. No, things are good. We had a really great Easter program with a great attendance of 174. It was a great turn out with lots a of spirit. Another good thing that happened was I got a great telephone call from the office couple telling me that I will be going home on June 3rd, SO SWEET!!!!. I didn’t know that Elder Emanuelson was going home a little early too. It will be great to travel together!


We also had a great baptism this week. Her name is Isata. That was great. I love being able to baptize. It is a big testimony builder. I got to baptize 5 people that day. Also I got to do some confirmations on Sunday. I feel all tough here cause I can talk in front of people with out getting nervous. I think it will be a different story when I get home because there will be like 400 people at church instead of 150.


We also got transfer news I and am staying in Bo - the same companion - nothing really big happened except…. This is my last full transfer! Wow, I am trunky but I am working hard at the same time. I just hope I don’t annoy my companion with telling him every day how many days I have left. My mission is so sweet and I love the work but my family is sweeter and I can't wait to see all of you guys. Thanks for everything. I don’t have much to say - sorry - love you so much!



Love Elder Kev

No comments:

Post a Comment